Saturday, October 28, 2006

Happy Halloween!

My little superboy and my little clowngirl. We threw ourselves together in under 15minutes. Hectic day. Grammy had sent the costume many months ago (the ‘S’ lights up!) and I’d found Zoe’s at a flea market somewhere – lucky it still fit!



Desi and Thomas as hulk – these two boys are very attached to one another. Anytime they go anywhere they each want to know if the other is going to be there. And when they find each other, they always embrace with such happiness.


Zoe doing clown tricks. She did a lot of people watching -- so many crazy colors and noises!!



Zoe and Emelia as cowgirl – Emi is a month older than Zoe. Emi was standing at 8mos and walking at 9mos!!! Amazing little girl!!

Ayden Fugal (Emelia's big bro) as Buzz Lightyear and Des and Thomas. These boys have fun together.

Zoe and me people watching from the sidelines.


Grammy also sent other options the day before Halloween. Des loves being a Knight in Shining Armor. He puts it on and asks us what he can do to help – so this morning I asked him to get me a drink of water.

MORE PHOTOS HERE

No comments: