Saturday, October 07, 2006

Flea Market Saturday

Fun times last Spring when I set up a spot with a friend at a local flea market at the Ring Garden, so we decided to do it again this Fall and invite two more friends to do it with us – we split the cost of two spaces between the 4 of us and had a great time talking, helping each other sell their stuff and sharing hot cider and cookies! The weather was perfect and the other goods were so enticing to me that I found I could easily shop and sell at the same time! Therfore, I came away with $11 and lots of new great junk – clothes mostly for the babes. Great fun (such a nerd!)

Heidi, the cool Simkins, came to the city to hang with the babes while I was gone all day -- they stopped by for a visit and as usual showed them a good time. We love her!!


SEE MORE PICS

No comments: