* He reads for 20minutes every night and has regular homework.
* She is making little friends and asking for sleepovers.
* I have a car (it’s been 8years) and drive my children around all by myself.
* I can go to the grocery store – a big one – whenever I want. I can choose from a bounteous variety of yummy things. I can get multiple heavy items (e.g. 6 cans of beans, 5lbs of flour, a gallon of milk, potatoes, onions, apples, etc.) and not have to calculate the weight for the walk&carry home. It’s been 8 years of such restraint!
* We have a church family again
and I’m teaching Gospel
Doctrine and Nathan was scooped up by the Branch Presidency.
* We have neighbors that speak our language and a community we can participate in -- we’ve been to a barn dance and school board meetings and fundraisers and cub scout bonfires and regattas, preschool potlucks, libraries, dinner parties, TAG SALES, art museum socials, farms for fresh produce and New England road trips!!!
OH MY HEART!
If I never get a job that brings income again, I am confident -- and a little giddy -- at the prospect of my life fullfullfull of these things.