Monday, November 20, 2006

Desi Turns THREE!

I hesitate to take up space waxing nostalgic, declaring amazement, aching for the power to fully live every moment... :::sigh:::

From those of you whom I've heard from today, you all feel that way too. So we're in unity. Our Desmond P. Jones pushes forward with that consistent smile on his face and that comical swing to his swagger, determined to proceed -- leaving us full of the sting of perspective: what was before, what is to come...

Nevermind, I guess I'm guilty of waxing forth anyway...

Onto a Birthday Montage of Pictures -- in the interest of perspective, here are the links from the last two years:

Birthday Boy 2005
Birthday Boy 2004

Happy to be the birthday boy!

He's opening up this pop-up sucker that he begs me for everytime we go to the pharmacy (I always postpone). He was so happy when he opened it, " I love this! It's my favorite!" He's never had one before. "It's green! I like the color green mom!" He's been telling me for over three weeks now that his favorite color is green.

Nate went to FAO Schwartz this week to get Des a "Band in a Box" -- these two love to make music together. Zoe picked up the cymbals and started banging them together as if she'd done it before. I've always wanted a musician in my household -- now I have three!

This Curious George puzzle -- interchanging, head, torso, legs -- turned out to be his favorite gift till the Pirate Ship arrived!!

No comments: