Tuesday, March 21, 2006

YIKES!

I have lost my camera -- hopefully only temporarily -- haven't been able to locate it for over 24hours now. (DESI!)

Whisper a prayer that I can find it!

Can't imagine making another big purchase! Just got a breastpump today, finally . I've been holding out for something on the craigslist boards, but no luck. So it was a full price one, baby! Eeeks! I've also acquired an Ergo Carrier, which I'm so excited about. I go back to work in two weeks and I'm scrambling to get all in order. There is also the issue of what I'm going to wear! Nothing fits yet -- either too big or too small. My accommodating 'comfycozies' just won't cut it at the U.N. Too bad. Might have been able to get away with it in my Dubai days. Hehehe... we were the envy of the building in our jeans and t-shirts.

Anyway, send me your positive finding skills (Holly esp!) through the air. Blow hard!

No comments: