Friday, February 24, 2006

Zoe's Blessing Dress

We neglected to take photos of Zoe in her blessing gown on the day of her blessing so Grammy Simkins left the dress (that her daughter's Heather, Holly, Heidi, & Hailey were all blessed in) so that I could take pictures. Zoe was exactly 5 weeks and 3 days old when these pictures were taken.

The blanket Zoe is laying on here I also had as a background when I took pics of Des in his blessing clothes -- might as well continue the sentimental link to things. Also, interesting to note is that they both smiled some of their first smiles during these photo shoots.

Unfortunately, I didn't have my digital camera in the Desi early days so I can't blog any of DesJones photos from that time to group with Zoe here.

Click here to go to our photo hosting site for more pics.

No comments: