Monday, February 13, 2006

Snowy Weather



A sampling of pics from yesterday and today. Big snowstorm yesterday! Before leaving for school, Natee took Des out to playplayplay in the snow. He's had all his gear ready since September but we haven't had any snow and his snowboots are now too small.

Zoe received a package last week from AuntieGena full of cutecutecute girlie clothes. So, while Nate&Des were out we played dress up and, of course, I had to take some pics. I LOVE HER!!!

Des got out my pans yesterday and today to wear and generally make obnoxious noise with. He's got an old vintage fisherprice people boy with what looks like a pan on his head. So Des, wearing his pan, and the peopleboy wearing his pan enjoy 10-20 minutes at a time playing and being a pan boys together.

All so interesting, I know!

Des was cuddling with Zoe yesterday and said, " babyZoe cute girl". I can't move her from one room to another without him noticing and asking, "babyZoe go?" He constantly wants to kiss her and finds her absolutely irresistible. This morning he wanted to share his beverage with her -- she was sleeping in his crib and when he's in his crib to sleep he always has a beverage -- so he reached up and dropped it down on her and unfortunately it landed right on her head. We've had a few of these unintentional injuries already (and a few intentional) and it always strikes me with complete horror. I freeze, gasping, and feel like the world is collapsing around me. I gather her up and sheild her and love her and apoligize to her and cannot look Desi in the face for some minutes. He feels awkward and smiles and trys to be silly or make some absurd request. I know he's looking for cues on how to behave and when I gather myself, I require that he apologize and kiss her better then I very shakily explain how we can love her better.
Click here for more photos

No comments: