Thursday, February 09, 2006

Day by Day

We are beginning our third day without Grammy. Yesterday, I felt a new energy and we got ourselves ready in time to go out to the LunchBunch -- a new playgroup. Wooohooo!! It was a success and I wasn't completely wiped out either to handle the rest of the day. My body is bouncing back! Finally!

DesJones averages maybe one nap a week. What does he do while in the crib for an hour if not sleep? Get naked. The process is frustrating for him, I can hear his cries, as he sometimes ends up in some form of twisted straight jacket-type position.

The above pic was taken yesterday after Des got out of the shower and joined Zoe&I back in bed. Follow this link for more: http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=etiqe5t.1zg638gp&x=1&y=wdtshf

Here's some great pics my dad took when he was here: click here

Zoe had a photoshot today after we got back from the playground (Yes, I continue to improve!!) She wet through her clothes so I took the pics as I was changing her. Her body is so cute and little. I'm really loving having a baby again... lovemybaby. Oh, Mom, the hairbow pics are for you!!

No comments: