Sunday, January 04, 2009

Desi Candor

Let’s go to FUNLAND; where the only thing we can do is have fun and we don’t have to buy we can just take.

You’re my favorite to cuddle with mom.

Dad, your foot is like the whale in ‘Jonah and the Whale’

Is Obama one of Jesus’ guys?


“I don’t want to be called Desmond anymore. I want a different name.” Later he told me he wanted to be called, “Scooter.”

Dad you’re my favorite actress.

How ‘bout we go out naked in the snow? How about that?

I think I’m gonna turn into a big barnhouse.

Hi Mom! Are you Howdy Town?


Des: Does sometimes Dad wear dresses?
Me: I’ve never seen it.
Des: Flower dresses?
Me. Nope.

While tumbling around on the bed Des observed, “A Desi/mommy sandwich; it’s like I’m the salami.”

Mom, don’t clean the kitchen just let dad do it, ok? I told him to do it – c’mon lets play!”

While pretending: “I’m drinking beer – wouldn’t it be yummy with barley in it?”

“Lets play! I’m the chicken and you’re the person cooking me.” [time passes] “ok! it’s done now, the chicken is ready! Aren’t you going to eat me?” I pounced and began to gobble him up. Zoe comes to our side and says, “I bok, I bok, I chicken, bokbokbok – eat me too!”

“Bless you that Christmas will be Jesus-y” During a morning prayer.

I asked DPJ one afternoon when the last time he washed his hands was and he replied, “I didn’t wash my hands, I spitted on them.”

Nathan: I think you and Zoe will be best friends.
Desmond: Yeah!! I’LL LOVE THAT!!

I heard Zoe crying and as I entered the room I asked, “What’s the trouble?” Des replied, “There is no trouble, I’m just asking Zoe to cry.”


While D&Z were wrestling I overheard Zoe say, “ok, ok, I stop.” and Des quickly reply, “No, you don’t stop, you’re the girl who NEVER stops!”

I’m a hotdog – you bought me for lunch – fold me up and eat me!

1 comment:

M said...

Wow, Desi still cracks me up! You really have to wonder where some of this stuff comes from.