Sunday, July 27, 2008

Zoe en Voice

Me grow up big kid too!

A cough in my mouth – I found it.

While Desi was sleeping one morning, she walked over to the side of the bed and gently said, "Hello little guy!"

"I want an armbar." Nathan has included her in the little wrestling matches he and Des have regularly – though she said this to me, out of the blue.

Zoe: Me thinkin' . . .Oh yeah?
Me: What are you thinkin' about?
Zoe: Uhhhhh . . . . pizza!

I'm an animal!

There was a big fly buzzing over our heads. Zoe makes the little Spiderman hand action and says, "Me spins web that bug."

After watching me receive a big hug and kiss from Desi, she noted with alarm that he was turning to do the same to her and she shouted fiercely, " No! Not me!" and pushed him away.

Me grow up, drive car and see Africa – how about that?

I'm a big little girl.

I want gum to chew outside, my dear.

"I'm boom-bing." She was making "boomboomboom" sounds.

After putting a cap on her head she says, "Go back to New York, show Neibaur my cute hat – Neibaur hat."

While Zoe and I were happily intertwined on the bed she sighs, "This mommy, this baby cuddle."

"Me swimming with the grown-ups." She was on the bed pretending.

Please, pretty please, pretty please with please on top!

Zoe took my chin softly one morning and said with a little twinkle in her eye, "Little chicken."

Me go outside – I meet my grammy, grammy's house.

Zoe was helping me make my bed one morning and observed, "Me nice guy"

"I have bubblebeard on." She and Desi have been doing a lot of bubble blowing with straws and soapy water in cups.

I want to eat food.

We happy guys?

"I kissed Desmond because I wuv him." She's recently started saying "Desmond," and seems to prefer it over "Des" or "Desi". His name sounds so cute in her little voice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my weblog thus i came to “return the favor”.
I am trying to find things to enhance my website!

I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

My web page :: dragon City cheat Engine