Friday, July 04, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER!!!

Thanks for being such a wonderful sister and such an amazing example in my life! I am so lucky to have you as a sister- to teach me love, patients, kindness, and strength. I miss having you so close and spending those hectic Saturdays together. I look forward to your return and being able to share more sisterly moments. I hope your birthday is special and although you are so far away, you are a daily part of my life and thoughts. Love and miss you!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG SISSY FACE!! :))
xoxo
Heidi

Resizing image...

(When you get back we will work on getting better pictures taken together-- this is all I had) ha ha

3 comments:

May! said...

Happy, birthday, Heather. You're witty and beautiful and intelligent and a wonderful wife and mother. You're the best, and you deserve all the wonderful things life offers.

Yay for birthdays!

Eryn said...

Believe it or not, I remembered today was your birthday. Not hard to forget, you share it with one great nation. Happy Birthday to you!! Just wanted you to know I was thinking of you and check often on what's happening with you guys!!

SmithDish said...

Happy Birthday Heath! I hope you had an awesome, unique birthday!
I send you thoughts of the most delicious tiramisu birthday dessert ever made. And the new science fiction book "The Host" by Stephanie Meyer. Love you Friend!