Sunday, May 13, 2007

Sunday Walks

A couple of weeks ago during a late Sunday afternoon I took the babes for a walk to the park sans stroller! Zoe was so happy to be big and free and Des was initially a nervous wreck! Watch this video which I started just after leaving our building, you'll recognize the lovely neighboring gate.



After crossing Broadway Des was a little more relaxed and took to terrorizing the pidgeons. Watch this:



There are 3 more segments of our walk, which I'll post the links to and you can click over to Photobucket to view (I know Grandparents and Aunties will love this!)

  1. Segment #3
  2. Segment #4
  3. Segment #5 (short)

1 comment:

Emma said...

Heather--I laughed until I cried while watching these videos. We also have a little wanderer and garbage picker around here these days in the form of Hudson and a worried little rules-enforcer in the form of Johnny so it really was familiar territory. We miss you SO MUCH and wish we could have joined you on your adventerous walk through the neighborhood! love your blog, love the updates, and it is so much fun to keep track of you this way!
Love,
Emma