Monday, May 01, 2006

Faces


Over this past winter Des has curiously developed freckles!! A light, golden sprinkling across his nose, tapering off under each eye. Nate and I noticed this just last month and it’s such a cute addition to his already yummy little face. I don’t think you can see them in this pic -- but they're there!

Zoe’s eyebrows are getting quite full – which is a descriptive word that can also be used for her lips and cheeks too! She’s begun to take an interest in her little rattle and soft plush toys. She will reach for them, hold them, talk to them, and of course taste them. I love talking with her. I love that she can tell me how happy she is; when she wants to be held and cuddled; when she’s hungry, that look she gets in her eyes, the tone change in her voice. I really want to listen to her, understand her.

More photo's here

No comments: