Sunday, May 14, 2006

Desi Candor III

More verbal play with Desmond P. Jones

“Open, Open, I want to see everything!” Desi gives a breathy exhale, “Wowwwww!” with building crescendo, “Amazing! Wow! Amazing! You're Amazing Mamma!” (Upon opening up the freezer and looking inside)

“She’s thinking about something…” After listening to babyZoe coooo….

“Is that Spiderman?” After pulling out some red peppers I’d been roasting in the oven. They were all a lovely bright red color with black char marks here and there. He thought they resembled a melted version of spiderman, I guess. Hehehe…

"I lick babyZoe. She's like a lollipop!"

“Not for baby’s, it’s for mammas – babies not like it. mamma’s like it. Here you have it." Upon giving him some V8 juice. He drank it all the while and gave me back an empty cup.

“I need a time-out” (self-discipline!)

While getting DPJ ready for bed one night he instructs me, “I want superman jamma’s, I want superman!” Zoe interrupts him with her cries for inclusion. “It’s ok babyZoe! I rescue her! I want my big cape – I save her day – I big cape fly on her! I rescue babyZoe!”

“I need some gloves your majesty”

We were excited to watch a new video from the library one night, but it wasn’t working. So I took it out and started to blow on it. Desi watched curiously and asked, “You blow it? It’s like cake?”

"Mamma? you're the best mamma ever in the world!" (ahhh... said that, today, Mother's day. What a treat!)

No comments: