Saturday, May 27, 2006

Back to Naps



In another post I wrung my fingers at the antics Des has been up to in place of sleeping in the afternoon. After many suggetions from others, I finally decided to try a crib tent. I tracked one down on Craigslist.org for half of what they sell for new (new: $60 used:$30) I wasn't sure whether it would work, he's so strong and can break into many things -- for instance we've had the Gerber 'safety handles' on all door knobs and he's recently figured out how to remove those so he can open doors (ugh!) So when considering the crib tent I didn't want to spend $60 for what was essentially a deperate attempt to control the uncontrolable -- a most exuberant 2 1/2 year old.

The pictures show the results -- Mr. Sceptic (NPJ!) I have trumped you again!!

No comments: