Thursday, February 10, 2011

He Turned 7, She Turned 5

Such audacity, AGING! It really pushes at my resistance of change. And yet I can think of a thousand counter-arguments for change. But, yes, I sometimes oppose change. I'm working on it.

This little boy gave a cheer when he sited his rewards for changing.


This little girl stared and took change in thoughtfully.



His first Lego set -- he's all-American now.


A horsey dream come true.


Can't beat 'em, join 'em.
(oh! a painful cliche -- sorry!)







2 comments:

thegardencottagebnb said...

Party on!

Michael, Heidi, Eden, and Lyla said...

I love birthdays! Tell zoe I remember my 5th birthday. I got a big wheel and it had a pack watermellon bubble gum on the seat! She may not care but that is one of the very first birthdays I remember! I can't believe your baby is 5!!!