Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Can I get a witness?


Yes!


And she’s a better blogger!

Evelyn Pieper, who lives in Almaty with her husband and adorable 10month old daughter, packed up her little family and took the 2-day trip north to our village and stayed with us for three days!! We have become great friends over the year that we’ve all been in Kazakhstan. There have been only four American (Mormon) women I’ve come to know in this country – Sister Anne Welling, Robin Wikle, Sister Pat Vincent and Evelyn Pieper – I want to remember these women FOREVER!!

There has been a picture draught on this blog (as well as prose) but if I still have any readership left you will be rewarded by clicking over to Evelyn’s blog for tons-o-details and images from their visit with us – she’s posting up a STORM (even photos of our bathroom!)

The Pieper Family
Couldn’t Ask for More
{scroll down}

3 comments:

Our family said...

Heather! I had to laugh when I saw the subject of you post... I was so excited to see that you had updated your blog and went to check... =) Hope you are well! I've been reading up an eBook storm (I'm on my 4th book!) since we got back, thank you so much for making that possible!

Our family said...

Oh, and for the record, I'm not a better blogger, I just have a better connection and virus-free computer. =D

vicki said...

Eve's mom again just to say ThanK U - again. THe joy a mama feels when her children are happy and blessed with goods friends is something difficult for me to articulate. I'll bet you've felt it with your li'l ones, and it doesn't change into the teens, twenty, thirties....Thank you (your whole family) for being a blessing to mine.