Wednesday, November 05, 2008

This is SO exciting!







Following the election countdown over the last few hours here in KZ-a-stan has been surreal and super thrilling!!

And I am so excited for our country -- I am about to cry. I love you mycountry and I love our new president-elect and his little family and I pray so hard to our FATHER IN HEAVEN that Mr. Barack Obama will be blessed with goodness and inspiration and meekness and strength and love and compassion and intelligence and temperance and everything that is good.

I love you mycountry, mypeople.
I believe in your goodness.

Thank you -- peace out.


p.s. Dad, it's going to be ok. Trust me.



....and thanks to wnyc.org for such great homepage election coverage!

2 comments:

sonya d said...

I agree! I was walking through the Heights last night after his acceptance speech and the energy was amazing. It literally brought tears to my eyes to feel the hope and excitement that people are feeling after eight long years.

Dover Fam said...

I am trusting you. :) It will be ok, although I didn't vote for him, I will do the American thing and support him. I think it is important to support whoever is taking the challenge of directing our great country. They all do what they feel is the best for us. I think he will handle it that way to. The sun did come out and I think it will continue to, I just have to have faith, even through fear. Thanks Heather for great words once again.