Monday, January 21, 2008

Zoe en Voice

No! don’t kiss me!

One morning while I was speaking with Nathan, Zoe began grabbing handfuls of Kleenex’s and wiping my arms and shoulders, “Sorry mommy,” then she turned to Nathan, “Cleaning mommy!” then after a few rounds of that I noticed that she was actually spitting on me then grabbing tissues to clean it up -- apparently just for fun.

Morning time!
Zoe
1-2-3-4-5!
Sorry Desi

Love you
Sorry mom
Bath, ok?!

One morning, on the way to the playground, Des got way ahead of us and entered before we did. When we passed through the gate a minute later, Zoe shouts out, “Desi Jones! Desi Jones! Desi Jones!”

Oliver
Porter
Natasha
Grandpa
Grandma
Heidi
Chris
Holly

Hailey
Gena
Ini
Leila
I kiss you
Boy
Friend
Jesus
Church

Coloring
My picture
I want some

2 comments:

arly said...

My favorite moment with Zoe was a few weeks ago when I subbed in nursery. When I walked in, she came right up to me and held out a toy for me with a little smile as if to say, "You look like you're new around here. Welcome to Nursery. Let me show you the good stuff."

Jessica said...

You can add "Noah" to your name list... When I went to pick up Noah after nursery on Sunday, she was chasing him around saying, "Noah, Noah, Noah!" HA! so cute!