Thursday, November 29, 2007

Zoe en Voice

After sleeping in till 8:30 one morning, Zoe finally brings me my bra and says, “Ready!” as in get ready already! She then brings me my shirt “Shirt!” and then my pants, “Pants!” I got up.

Dance
No way!
Yep!
(and pops her P!)
Please
Thank you
Love
More


Zoe put the phone down my shirt and said, Pocket!”

Help
Book
Towel
Monkey
Yeah!
Milk
Fridge


Zoe: Pretty
Me: Who’s pretty?
Zoe: Heidi
Me: Yes, Heidi is pretty
Zoe: Pretty

Spoon
Soap
Hi batman!
Cute
Excuse me
Dinner
Lunch

“Here slippers” She brings them to me!

Frog cup
I’ll do it!
I get it!
Good
Elmo
Watch
School
Hi Pigeon!
Yucky
Treat
I don’t know







2 comments:

Alice said...

I was just getting caught up on your blog. Your children are so cute. I miss NYC. We're thinking about moving there after Switzerland next year. Are you still living in that tiny apartment?

-Alice (Emma's sister)

Miller Time!!! said...

Hi Heather, I hope you get this note. I want to write you letters or, I guess email you if possible. I loved reading about your new found happiness. i knew you would do great. what a different picture in my mind, now that I have read your notes. want to correspond more, so hope to hear from you. I'd love a physical address. I know you are doing yoga. "smile"
lizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz