Saturday, July 07, 2007

Zoe en Voice

Zoe turned 18months yesterday and so mybaby is not quite so much a baby. . . she'll be starting nursery school on Sunday and I just might be the one crying.

She's becoming quite verbal so I've decided it's time to create another segment of Jones babes quips. Nate and I had some debate about the catchy title. The one I've chosen Nate didn't think was cutsie enough, "It's cute but it should be cutsie." Alright, so his suggestion? Zoe Baloney.


Juice
Baby
Ears
Eyes
Nose
Byebye
Hi!
No!
Down
Up
Bowl
Spoon
More
Comfy
Kiss
Nurse this
(and points!!)
No more . . . (then some gibberish which she means . . . Monkeys jumping on the bed!)
Hot
Cold
Owie!
Shhhhhh....
(with finger in place!)
Stuck
Cookie
Happy
Toast
Hat
Guy
(for Desi's action figure toys, statues, pictures, folks on the train -- it's cute)
Shoe
Elmo
Desi
Dadda/Daddy

She still prefers to call me "Dadda". On my birthday however, in a museum, it was the first time she called out to me, after she saw me afar off in a gallery, “MOMMA MOMMA MOMMA!!” It was touching. Since then, though, she’s gone back to her parental coverall term, "Dadda". I wait, and hope.

No comments: