Thursday, March 01, 2007

Some Desi Highlights

Desi loves "art projects" he's recently established an art hat which he likes to wear when he's painting -- shown here painting pictures for his Gma's bdays, both of which are in February. I suppose I better get them in the mail!


He's been a bit more persuasive lately in trying out photography -- its hard for me to surrender my camera, I love it so! (thanks mom&dad) but in the interest of good parenting I've let him, under heavily guided sessions, snap away. Here are some of his first photos:

Zoe caught mouthing off (my mexican keychain!)
A good angle of my scarf collection
uhhh... a fair angle of me
Caught in the frame!
Later Des can apprentice with his Grandfather -- the ultimate autodidact photographer.
Here are some pics taken along with these from the month of January. I'm such a tardy blogger!

No comments: