Friday, March 02, 2007

Desi Candor IIV

If I fall down and break my head mommy, will you have to find another little boy to be her Desi?

I’m a rectangle cereal eater.

That kind of hurt but I didn’t cry.

After smelling Zoe’s head he said, “it smells like mousaka!”

Des was mumbling one day, “I want Shelly, I want Shelly.” I finally asked him who Shelly was and he replied, “My penpal from the mainland”.

Hey Mr. Lady!

“I know how Zoe feels.” Zoe was crying after falling down.

“Are you trying to make me laugh?” (to Zoe)

Lets Celebrate this great big mess!

I had a bad dream about that rice bowl again mommy and I had a taste of it with beans and it was so yummy.

Are you going to put milk in here? Or are you pretending? (He'd asked me a few minutes before to please get him some more milk, but I wasn't moving fast enough!)

Don’t be mad at her mommy, just be… sorry for being mad at her.

Thank you for my joys! This milk is so good!

“Something in my heal is hurting.” I suggested he brush it off. “No, I scratch it but it keeps coming back. It likes me.”

During dinner one night, I was telling Des a bit about the opera Nate&I saw recently. I mentioned that it was a sad story and he replied, “I have a sad story: my rootbeer is gone!” Pizza without rootbeer is his idea of a tragedy.

I hurt myself all by myself.

While rubbing Zoe’s head, “She’s a cutie baby and I love her.”

I’ll give you a little something, it’s called a snack.

I nose bonked Zoe. We're nose-peckers

"I speak Tashi. You know what Tashi means mom?" I say, "Nope". Des explains, "Its means 'run in place'"

I wish I was a girl and could wear earrings.

You're a great mom and I love you!

What happened to my pingpong ball? Oh! Here it is! (Throws his arms around Zoe's head)

We bonked heads like deer. Opps!

No comments: