Monday, October 25, 2010

A New Home

It's still a little hard to believe but we let that return ticket to Kazakhstan pass us by and we packed our things and moved to VERMONT.

:::breathin, breathout:::

It couldn't be more to my liking and I think this is the

S e a s o n o f H e a t h e r


I've always dreamed of living in New England, frolicking through the small liberal arts colleges, living in an old house, surrounding myself with great local farm food and animals, having New England-y neighbors -- it's been a HUGE romantic mystique for me.

HUGE

And it's all come true. Come take a look into our new lives . . .


Here's the PLACE we're renting

Here are the FRIENDLY CREATURES we socialize with
Here's NATHAN -- adjunct teacher extraordinaire -- he's teaching the Anthropology of Islamic Societies at Bennington College (liberal arts college extraordinaire!)

Here's my big 1ST GRADER BOY independently marching down to the bus/getting on the bus

Here we are in Massachusetts PRESSING CIDER with our former NYC friends , the Blosils -- they're living the dream too!
{drop the apple and wipe that man's (mr. kent blosil) brow!}


Here are some pics of the beyond-our-wildest-dreams FARM and property
{:::sigh:::}

Here is the CAR we now own after 8years of having no car. I can drive my own babes around to places. It's REALLY cool.{hello chickens!}

Here's my LITTLEDEARDAUGHTER, she's a preschooler and loving it
{here she is with her yoga-loving, soon-to-be youngfarmergirl teacher}

No comments: