Sunday, September 14, 2008

It's also called the Green Market
I loved it! One doesn't see such abundance in our village. I haven't seen one ear of corn yet, maybe later this month.


Banya babes!
We are beginning to ask the question: What will be do in the winter when it's 40 below? It's not likely we can trapse out to the banya and back or even get it hot enough. There are no other alternatives for getting clean!!

~

Stay tuned to the sidebar for 90+ more pictures from August. Picasa is working overtime for me and my dialup connection. Bless them! [Completed 10.12.08]

5 comments:

May! said...

Wonderful photos, Heather. Looks lovely there.

Miss you TONS.

I'd think I need a really big hug from you.

Jones Family said...

may!
ahhhh. . .

{{{hugs}}}

i'm tracking you down to find out what's up!

xoxo

Leila J said...

boil boil boil the water!

Mommymita said...

Wow! This is amazing to look over. I think you are living my dream right now - although I have come to terms with the practicality issues of 6 kids.

I'll be sure to check in so please post more pictures and stories.

p.s. I like blogging way more than facebook

Mike, Jess, Elijah, Julia and Amelie said...

Wow, is that the tub?? Wow. 40 below will be interesting. I love keeping up with you guys and all your adventures. Happy, happy anniversary!