Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Desi Candor XV

Tomorrow let’s go swim with the dolphins.

My mom, I’m eating your hair – your hair falled out all the time!

I don’t like having coughs. I can’t talk. . . and I can’t hear either and my coughs wake people up!

Superman to the rescue – he saves England!

You’re a chacha baby Zoe.

Will it be Boy Day after Fathers Day?

Me: You’re not being careful with keeping the water inside the tub.
Des: Zoe did it.
Me: Des. . .
Des: I lied, hu?
Me: Yes.
Des: Sorry mom.

I watched girl movies now. I growed up and can watch girl movies.

During our regular study time sessions in the evenings Des sighs, “I’m thinking about fun”.

I’ll cut out the square cause it’s angry.

Rock and Roll Baby!

I like Daddy just the way he is.

Ummmm. . . I think it was Zoe, not me.

Waking one morning I found Desi standing beside my bed. He smiles and says, “I’m here to kiss you!”

Look mom I cut his head off. Isn’t it interesting?

Our lips crashed together.

A boy with a popsicle in his hand and a girl with none.
(It was really a sucker. Zoe is still on limited sugar intake.)

No comments: