Sunday, May 13, 2007

Desi Candor XIV

Zoe P. Jones!

I like Daddy, he’s a guy, and you’re a girl and I think Zoe is a woman.

“I wanna buy these shoes for my little brother.”
We were in Target, in the shoe department. I replied, “You don’t have a little brother”. “Yes, I will. When I grow up and marry Lexi!”

I’m having a mug of coffee with my friend Zo.

Ok, grumpy mother.

“Mommy? I have a sad thing … what some dogs for died is that a sad feeling? I have a sadsad feeling.

Hey! This baby’s not user friendly! (
This was actually Nate about Zoe! Ha! Over a diaper changing struggle)

Des declared, “I need something spicy.” Then he holds out a cup and says, “George Washington milk!”

Zoe do you like butterflies?

You’re my Paul Jones! You’re a sweet mommy!

Dear Heavenly Father, Bless you for this day; please bless nice day tomorrow and the next day and the day after that and the day and the day and the day and the day after that … till we die. Amen.

After receiving a soft lecture about peepeeing all over the floor and the wall while standing in front of his small potty (I recommended only standing at the big potty) he disclosed, “I peed in the dump truck too. How come?” I looked down at the dump truck next to the little potty and saw a small pool and didn’t quite know how to answer his question.

I thought it would be a great idea!

After Des said something vaguely funny he asked me, “Aren’t you going to laugh loud?”

After a long series of sneezes, I asked Des why he was sneezing so much and he explained, “A good robot said a bad word and climbed up into my nose.”

I was a egg – I hatched!

After entering the lobby of our apartment building Desi said, “Mmmmm… the smell of tuna fish”.

Don’t you like hugs Loretta? Let’s hug!

You’re a cute baby Zoe and I love you and will take care of your forever.

No comments: